We live in the era of digitization that includes social media, websites, applications etc. These platforms provide us with a huge amount of intellectual, social, entertaining data and have eventually become our daily venture. Recently due to covid pandemic, everyone has used the technology regularly. Like students are learning online, employees are working from home, which has increased the use of the digital product.
For all these purposes the software market keeps on coming up with newer and updated softwares. We are going to talk about one such software by Joyoshare. This software allows you to record your desktop activity with just a single click. Joyoshare screen recorder is one of the best softwares available in the market. It is versatile and user-friendly that comes with a clutter-free interface, unlike any other softwares available.
Joyoshare screen recorder is a boon to the ones who need to record video any kind of screen activity like lectures, movies, webinars, YouTube videos, live chats, video games etc. Along with the video, the audio is recorded, which is of high quality. Now you don’t have to worry about missing out on any of your lectures or meetings as you can record the videos and watch them later. The screen recorder is packed with many amazing features which are as follows :
Features of Joyoshare screen recorder :
- Supports devices like iOS, Windows, Android, smart TV’s, game consoles etc.
- Provides high screen recording resolutions such as 320×240, 640×480, 1280×720 etc.
- Allows recording any area of the screen. One has to select the area before recording.
- Allows to schedule the recording start and stop time in advance that lessens the effort of sitting in front of the desktop.
- Simultaneously it can take a screenshot while the screen is recording simultaneously.
- Allows creating personalized recording shortcuts so that you don’t have to start and stop the video recording using the cursor instead can use the keyword.
- Recorded video files can ve saved in various formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, WMV, MKV, MOV.
- The software consists of an independent working audio encoder ID3 tags. This allows one to save the recorded audio files in various formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M3A, M4B etc.
- Allows recording of various audio like microphone voice, system sounds, online radio, game music, streaming music.
- Allows recording videos with or without audio.
- The video quality stays the same, even after compression.
Steps to use the Joyoshare screen recorder :
1) Installing and Launching the Joyoshare software :
Download and install the free version of Joyo Share in Windows that is available on the website. Now double-click on the software icon to launch it. You will get a preview, as shown below.
2) To Select the recording area :
Now, on the left side, there’s a Capture Area section. Click on the ‘+’ button. You will get to see the recording window. You are free to choose either full screen or custom recording by scaling and moving the recording window according to your requirement. If you want a fixed recording size, click on the drop-down menu and select the size you need.
3) Audio recording :
The software has an inbuilt system of automatically recording both video and audio together. But if you wish to record only the video and not the audio then select the icon ash shown below to stop recording audio track. While recording streaming videos like YouTube or music you are recommended to turn on the system audio and turn off the microphone audio. This will not record the unwanted noise. It also allows to record only the audio, for that you have to select this icon which is next fo the record button.
4) Personalize recording settings :
Before recording the screen, the software allows making settings according to the requirements. At the bottom right corner, there is a setting icon. Various settings are available that include output video or audio format, output file folder, scheduled recording tasks, customize recording shortcuts and many other. The software supports wide a range of formats and devices as well.
5) Start Recording :
Open the file from which the video is to be recorded. Click on the ‘Rec’ button to start recording. To take screenshots, click on the icon.
6) Previewing and managing recorded files :
After the recording is done, simply click on the ‘Stop’ icon. For previewing the recorded files open the History window and edit the name and ID3 tags according to your choice.
Now, record your screens with great ease along with high quality. Joyoshare software is a light weighted one that will consume very little amount of your RAM. After recording the video, you can give your identity to it by adding a watermark as well. A full packaged software is the waiting for you just a click away. Visit the website now for exploring the software.