Top 7 Best Animaker Alternatives
Watching cartoons and anime can be a pleasurable experience for many as they really trigger the happiness chemicals in your brain. And trust me when I say this since I have found a home in the world of cartoons and anime since I was 10 years old. The sheer joy of getting to watch your favorite show after a long day is unmatched. With the thrill and excitement that it provides, I at least wouldn’t trade it for anything else in the world.
That being said, sometimes we also might feel the urge to create something of our own. “What if I could make my own animations and share my love for them with someone else?” – is a question that many cartoon and anime-lovers have thought of at some point. And with the advance in technology. These days it’s really a child’s game to make animations by ourselves.
If you are an artist or designer and would want to try out your hand in animation, we have the perfect solution for you. In this article, we have brought forth the 7 best Animaker alternatives, that you can use to create your own animated content!
What is Animaker?
Animaker is an online, DIY video and animation-making website where you can create your own graphics and videos effortlessly. This platform is not only for professionals but also introduces beginners and even non-designers to the amazing world of graphics and video designing! You can create your own animated videos and live-action videos without any hassle on this website.
And this is not the only website that provides the opportunity for online video designing. So, let us take a look at some of the Animaker alternatives where you can design and create your own videos.
List of best
|Name||Best For||Price||Our Rating||Website|
|Vyond||Making animated content, collaborating with other creators, making high-resolution videos||Essential for $299/year|
Premium for $649/year
Professional for $999/year
|Renderforest Video Maker||Making video templates, website templates, graphic design templates, mock-ups, brand logos, etc.||Free Package|
Lite Package for $5.37/month
Amateur Package for $8.60/month
Pro Package for $16.13/month
Agency Package for $32.28/month
|Powtoon||Making whiteboard videos, video ads, GIFs, presentations, unique social media, authentic animations, screen recordings||Free plan|
Pro for $3.75/month
Pro+ for $12.10/month
Agency for $20.19/month
|Prezi||Making animated videos, letting them play alongside while presenting, making vibrant charts, reports, maps, infographics and more.||Prezi Basic for free |
Prezi Plus for $10/month
Prezi Premium for $14/month
|Blender||Modeling, sculpting, grease pencil, rendering, simulation, scripting, VFX, interface, pipeline, animation and rigging, etc., editing videos||Free||10/10||https://www.blender.org/|
|Adobe Premiere Pro||Creating animated videos, sharing them on various platforms||Monthly plan$31.49/month|
Annual plan (paid monthly) for $20.99/month
Annual prepaid plan for $239.88/year
|Adobe Animate||Creating high-quality animated videos, linking and sharing them in any format on different platforms||$22.54/month||9/10||https://www.adobe.com/in/products/animate.html|
Vyond is a cloud-based online animation software that lets you create professional-level animated videos for industry purposes like training, marketing, and eLearning. This Animaker alternative is one of the most popular video-making tools out there and is definitely worth checking out.
- Essential for $299/year
- Premium for $649/year
- Professional for $999/year
- You can create characters in three visual styles – contemporary, business friendly and whiteboard
- You can collaborate with other creators
- You can share audio, video and images with your team
- You can export your videos in 720p and 1080p resolutions
- You can customize your aspect ratios
✅ You can try it for free for a limited time period
✅ You can access the Vyond Community and their in-house support team
✅ You can administer your team’s accounts
❌ It is pretty expensive
❌ All the features are not available in every pricing plan
Vyond is one of the top-rated Animaker substitutes that makes creating animated videos for professional purposes a smooth and hassle-free task. If you are an industry professional, this software is especially for you.
Renderforest Video Maker
This is an online animated-video-making tool that you can use to create various logos, graphics, mock-ups, videos, and websites with nominal time and effort. Their services are one of the best and if you are a designer wanting to check out video animation, you should definitely go for Renderforest Video Maker.
- Free Package
- Lite Package for $5.37/month
- Amateur Package for $8.60/month
- Pro Package for $16.13/month
- Agency Package for $32.28/month
- You can make video templates for all purposes
- You can create realistic-looking mock-ups
- You get access to customizable website templates
- You can make your own personalized brand logo
- You get access to professional graphic design templates
✅ You can make videos in resolutions up to 720p and 1080p
✅ You can make up to 60 minutes’ worth of videos
✅ You can make premium designs and full-color customizations
✅ You can make unlimited high-quality mockups
✅ You can make up to 3 premium websites
❌ A lot of the features are not available in the free plan
❌ With the free plan, you can only make 360p videos
❌ The free plan also does not allow you to make videos for more than 1 minute
Renderforest Video Maker is one of the coolest Animaker replacement software that lets you make logos, graphic designs, websites, etc other than animated videos. If you are looking for a great and hassle-free experience, this software is worth your buck.
Powtoon is one of the best Animaker alternatives that lets you create fully customized and professional videos in no time at all. It is loaded with features that will give you the ultimate comfortable video-making experience. It is used by a number of well-known brands like Coca-Cola, Pfizer, eBay, Starbucks, and CISCO.
- Free plan
- Pro for $3.75/month
- Pro+ for $12.10/month
- Agency for $20.19/month
- You can create whiteboard videos
- You can create video ads
- You can create GIFs
- You can create presentations
- You can create your unique social media
- You can create authentic animations
- You can create screen recordings
✅ You can make unlimited premium exports
✅ You can build your own characters
✅ You can take up to 100GB of storage
✅ You get unlimited access to all content
❌ The free version doesn’t come with a lot of benefits like the paid versions
❌ The Agency plan is rather expensive
Powtoon is a great Animaker alternative that lets you create amazing video animations that are attractive, vibrant, and visually pleasing. It is also great for beginners and freshers who want to get into designing animated content.
Prezi is software like Animaker that lets you create engaging, interesting, and inspiring visuals in no time at all and even lets you appear alongside your video as you present it or go live with a video-conferencing application.
- Prezi Basic for free
- Prezi Plus for $10/month
- Prezi Premium for $14/month
- Prezi works with a number of video conferencing apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, CISCO Webex, GoTo Webinar, Google Meet, Facebook, OBS, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slack, etc.
- You can get access to Prezi Present that lets you make moving and attention-grabbing presentations
- Prezi Video lets you play your video while you are presenting
- Prezi Design allows you to create interactive and vibrant charts, reports, maps, infographics and more.
- You can use it for live presenting with its Remote Presenting feature
✅ You can get access to unlimited visual content
✅ You can use advanced image editing
✅ You can get unlock offline access with the Plus and Premium plans
✅ You can use presentation voiceover
❌ The Prezi free version does not come with all of its premium features
❌ The Prezi Premium plan is a little expensive
Prezi is one of the most amazing Animaker alternatives that let you create eye-catching animated videos, charts, maps, reports, infographics, etc. And all of it comes for a minimal price which lets you unlock most of its attractive features
Blender is probably one of the best Animaker alternatives out there. It is an animation video-maker that brings to you some of the most amazing #D technology and tools for all platforms globally. The best part about Blender is that it is free and open-source online software.
- Blender offers you a diverse range of features
- You can access its various features like modeling, sculpting, grease pencil, rendering, simulation, scripting, VFX, interface, pipeline, animation and rigging, etc.
- You can use it to edit videos.
- It has a wide range of visual effects features
- You can use it to create animated films
- It has path tracing engine for the purpose of hyper-realistic rendering
✅ It lets you create high-resolution 3D oriented graphics
✅ It is absolutely free and open-source software
✅ You can create 3D games on Blender
❌ Blender is a professional tool, therefore, not a conducive choice for beginners and non-designers
❌ It is not easy to use
❌ The bugs make it difficult to work on it sometimes
If you are a professional graphic videographer and animator, Blender is the perfect tool for you. Not only can you create 3D animations, but it comes with a plethora of other features that take your animation-creating skills to the next level.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best and well-renowned editing apps like Animaker that makes creating video animations an easy-peasy lemon squeezy task. It is a widely used animated video-making tool that has lived up to customers’ expectations since the days of its inception.
- Monthly plan$31.49/month
- Annual plan (paid monthly) for $20.99/month
- Annual prepaid plan for $239.88/year
- Adobe Premiere Pro has unified version numbers
- Imrpved speech to text feature
- You can simplify sequences
- You get colour management for H.264 and HEVC
- It has improved playback for 10-bit HEVC
- It has a new colorized Vectorscope
- It has an improved Histogram
- You get Lumetri curve refinements
- You can restore trim selections
- It has improved bars and tone
- It has GPU acceleration for effects
✅ It has abundant filter options
✅ You can easily separate sound and video elements
✅ It has moving text balloons
❌ The annual prepaid plan is rather expensive
❌ It lacks a “Quick Tutorial” feature
❌ The menus could be a little bit more concise
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the most commonly used Animaker alternatives and has received great reviewers from users of all ages. It is an easy-to-use animated video editing apps similar to Animaker and is gaining more popularity as each day passes
Adobe Animate is an animation software that you can use to create interesting and attractive animations for games, TV shows, and the web. It takes the upper hand between itself and Adobe Premiere Pro in my opinion and is one of the best Animaker alternatives to create interactive graphic content on.
- You can create animations for games, TV and the web
- You can use it to bring cartoons and banner ads to life
- You can also create animated doodles and avatars on here.
- You can also add action to eLearning content and infographics
✅ With this Animaker Alternative, you can easily publish your works to multiple platforms
✅ You can publish on these platforms in any format
✅ You can reach multiple viewers on any screen
✅ There is a Getting Started tutorial to help you ease into the software
❌ It is really expensive
❌ It is not an app for beginners
Adobe Animate is a great new addition to the Adobe family and an amazing tool to create animated content. You can make bubbly, colorful animations using this software and easily share them on public platforms
Apart from these Animaker alternatives, there are several other apps and software that are available that make creating intriguing animated content a fun and easy experience. These softwares will make your job less time-consuming and with the hoard of features and assets, your video-creating experience becomes a fun and entertaining one.
What do you think about these cool animation-making softwares? Do they satiate the artist and creator inside you? Let us know in the comments!